- Listed: January 16, 2015 8:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Whether you drive a brand new car or an old clunker, your car is probably one of the most expensive items you own. It’s important to protect that investment with good auto insurance. This article will give you some tips to keep in mind when looking for auto insurance. If you have any issues relating to wherever and how to use Whats the Cheapest car insurance for a new driver, you can call us at our own web-site. You will have the information that you need to find a policy that’s right for you.
If you truly don’t use your car for much more than ferrying kids to the bus stop and/or to and from the store, ask your insurer about a discount for reduced mileage. Most insurance companies base their quotes on an average of 12,000 miles per year. If your mileage is half that, and you can maintain good records showing that this is the case, you should qualify for a lower rate.
If you can afford to do so, save some money on your car insurance by paying the entire year’s premium at once. Most insurers will offer the option to pay premiums monthly. But this adds on a fee for the convenience, which can add up over the course of the year. You can still save by splitting the annual premium into two payments.
Saving money on auto insurance does not have to be a difficult thing, especially if you are loyal to the same company. Most policies are only for a term of around a year, so make sure you re-up with the same company. If you show loyalty to the insurer, you will be rewarded with lower monthly premium payments.
Try to pay your car insurance on an annual basis rather than monthly. Car insurance companies can tack on anywhere from $3-$5 on average a monthly bill. This may seem insignificant, but this can drain your wallet. You also do not need another monthly bill. Making fewer payments is a better option.
Ask your insurance agent if your age can get you any discounts. Studies have shown that, much like fine wine, drivers tend to get better with age. Your insurance company may offer you a discount for being a long-term driver, giving you a discount each time you pass the age milestones they have set.
If you don’t drive very far or very often, ask your insurance company if they offer a low mileage discount. Even if your primary car is driven a lot, you can instead get this discount on any secondary cars you might have that are driven less often. This can save you a bunch of money on your premiums.
When you report your annual driving mileage to your insurance company, resist the temptation to nudge your figure down. Lower mileage translates to lower premiums, and mileage seems to be something insurers cannot verify. But they can verify it: Insurers will use service reports to check your mileage when you submit a claim. This is the worst possible time to be in dispute with your insurer; avoid the possibility by reporting mileage honestly.
Since your car insurance premium is based on your past credit history and ratings, be sure you pay all your bills on time. This will keep your credit in good shape and ensure you are receiving the lowest insurance rates, because they are based on your credit report and history.
We hope that this guide has given you the necessary knowledge that will help you make a good decision regarding your car insurance. You will grow to make wiser and better choices as you learn the complexities of vehicular insurance. With that being said a lot of these tips can help out friends and family too, so you might want to show them these tips as well.
181 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Tera Tryon
- Member Since: October 11, 2014
Other items listed by Tera Tryon
- Everything You Needed To Know About Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers
- Car Insurance For New Drivers Guidelines That Are Easy To Understand
- Different Types Of New Driver Insurance You Can Purchase
- Getting The Best Rate On Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers For The Whole Family
Popular Ads Overall
- Performer 5 Forum – How To Make Nutrients Aspect Of Your Life (23737 views)
- New Driver Insurance Strategies That Everyone Should Know (3088 views)
- Understanding The Specifics As To What Insurance Coverage Is Focused On (2742 views)
- Free Download Film Semi – Korea – Jepang – Indonesia – Asia – Barat (2548 views)
- Free Download Film Semi Terbaik Jepang 2014 – 2015 (2479 views)
- Things To Do To Achieve Success In Network Marketing (2367 views)
- Marketing Advertising and marketing Tips You Are Able To Use Nowadays (1798 views)
- Hypergh 14x Reviews – Have A Far healthier Physique Via Body Building (1337 views)
- Learn To Flourish In Network Marketing (1163 views)
- Supporting You Get A Better Understanding About Mlm With Basic Recommendations (1026 views)